Maida (All purpose flour) – 1 cup
Milk – 4 cups
Sugar < 1 cup
Salt – 1 pinch
Oil (+ ghee 3 tbsp for flavor) for frying Puris
- Mix Maida and pinch of salt along with some water and make a hard dough like for regular puris. Boil milk and add sugar.
- Make small balls out of the dough and roll them into puris. Keep all of them aside.
- Take a frying pan. Mix Oil & ghee and heat it.
- Fry 1 puri turning both sides until it becomes slightly golden color. It doesn’t have to come out puffy.
- Put this puri in the milk.
- Repeat the above 2 steps for all the remaining puris.
- Once all the puris are in milk gently mix with ladle.
That’s it! Once it comes down to warm temperature this yummy & delicious sweet is ready to enjoy!
If you like this recipe, please LIKE AndhraChef.com on Facebook.