Veggie bread Toast
This is a good alternative you can try when you get bored of eating Veggie Sandwich all the time. It can also give that spicy twist to the regular plain ‘ol bread.
- Breads – 4
- Capsicum – 1
- Onions – 1
- Carrots -1
- Tomatoes -1
- Green chillies – 1
- Garlic – 1pod
- Ginger – small piece
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – 1tbsp
- Cheese(mozzarella) – 1Cup
- Toast the breads with butter on medium flame and keep aside.
- In a suate pan, add oil , when it starts heating add Finley chopped onions and some salt and fry them until light brown.
- Similarly fry capsicum and green chillies separately.
- Take them together into a bowl and let them cool down.
- Meanwhile grate carrot into the same bowl where veggie mix is cooling off.
- Add chopped tomatoes(small pieces), garlic(grated), ginger(grated), mozzarella cheese, & sufficient salt and pepper.
- Mix them all well.
- Now spread the veggie mix nicely on the Toasted bread.
- Again spread some more mozzarella cheese on top.
- Now, put them into oven for 2min (or) heat them on a pan.
- That’s it Yummy Veggie Toast is Ready. Can be served with tomato sauce.